Returns & Exchanges
We take great pride in the quality of our pieces, but as soon as they arrive to you, they are in your hands . . .
We offer exchanges for the following:
- If the incorrect ring size is selected by a customer. Shipping costs associated will be at customers expense - Australian Order Only
- We supply a ring size chart on our website, specific to our Bandicoot pieces. We ask that you please carefully select your ring size before ordering to avoid mistaken sizing, or contact us at . . . .
- Please note that chunky or thicker rings can often require a larger size, and also take into account your knuckle width, not just your around-the-finger width.
We do not offer exchanges or accept returns for the following:
- any earrings due to hygiene reasons, which have elevated due to COVID-19
- incorrect ring sizes for international orders due to import tax
- change of mind
- sale items
- if item is tarnished, or discoloured, our pieces are made from 925 Sterling Silver, and are carefully inspected before being sent out. Depending on care of pieces once bought, will depend on how well they last and maintain perfect colour/ appearance. As we cannot know how each piece is cared for, we do not offer exchanges for this. Please see our Bandicoot Care guide for all care instuctions.
Refunds and Returns Policy
All of our items are quality checked, controlled, and packed with great care to ensure they arrive to you in the same condition. If your item arrives damaged, please take a photo or video, and within 48 hrs of receiving it, please notify us, we may be able to process a refund or return in this case, depending on the situation.
We do not allow returns or exchanges for items that are damaged due to mishandling or neglect to look after pieces, this includes kinks, snags, snaps or bends, lost items, tarnishing ( discolouration ) as a result of normal wear and tear, same goes for mishandling such as being dropped, knocked, catched, entangled, and so forth. These are all dependant on how well you care for them, this is not considered a fault. If the item is proven to have arrived with a manufacturing fault, we can discuss refund or return depending on the proof given. Please do not contact us with breaks causes by any of these reasons or similar, if you wish to fix your jewellery, please contact your local jeweller.
We do not offer refunds unless the item is proven to have a manufacturing fault, in this case we will offer you a repair, replacement or refund of our choice depending on the fault. Proof of purchase is required for any refunds or exchange.
How to Return or Exchange
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving the goods to request an exchange. Details will be provided following your request.
Bandicoot cannot be held responsible for items that may be lost or damaged during an exchange or return. The customer must be careful to address clearly, wrap secure and registered post the item being returned.
Any items not securely packaged will not be accepted. Any item wrapped only in bubble wrap or in an envelope will not be accepted. The item must be protected by its original box.
Returns and Warranty -
We offer a 6 month limited warranty on manufacturing defects, or material faults. We require proof of purchase from our online store or recognises stockists. Bandicoot warranty does not cover damage due to mishandling or neglect to look after pieces, the includes kinks, snags, snaps or bends.
Our warranty does not cover lost items, or tarnishing ( discolouration ) as a result of normal wear and tear. Please read, save, and follow our care instructions for our jewellery here. If your item is proven to be defective, we will offer a repair, refund or replacement of your choice. Bandicoot warranty is void if external attempts of repair are made.